Routine business – with a few extra precautions
Protecting our clients in response to COVID-19
We’re dedicated to keeping our normal business routines, with a few extra protective measures in response to COVID-19.
We know you may be concerned about scheduling a home inspection at this time, but please know we’re taking action to make sure everyone involved is safe and comfortable.
Here is what we are doing:
- We are offering to communicate with buyers over FaceTime or Zoom during or after the inspection. We can also do our inspection “walk through” over the phone. If buyers can’t attend the inspection, they will still be able to see everything and have their questions answered.
- Our phones are manned to answer any calls, texts, or emails as needed to ensure all questions are answered.
- We’ll be wearing gloves and shoe covers throughout the inspection, as well as masks upon request.
- All surfaces our team touches will be wiped with disinfectant.
- Our team will be working from home when not inspecting.
- Sellers are more than welcome to stay in their home during an inspection and we will work around them. We can move ourselves through the home and do not expect them to act as a host for inspectors.
- We will follow all social distancing guidelines.
Our appreciation runs deep for all of the agents we work with, and please reach out via phone, text, or email if we can do anything to assist you or your clients in any way during this time. Let’s all work together to safely navigate this situation!
Beach Tree Services is YOUR multi-functional inspection company.
Leverage Your Time and Money With One Phone Call or Text!
Serving Corpus Christi and all of The Coast Bend